As technology continues to unfold at an ever increasing pace, the risks we face are ever more apparent.
By utilising open source programs and increasing our knowledge, we can implement measures to minimise these risks and in turn protect ourselves and our data.
- Security in a box: https://securityinabox.org
- Practical guide to protecting identity online and via mobile tech: https://s3.amazonaws.com/access.3cdn.net/4cf73dfa0c82b10500_w0m6ibnoh.pdf
- Defending against DOS: https://s3.amazonaws.com/access.3cdn.net/3fd9faf32feb878cf7_krm6iy7bo.pdf
- Defending against MitM: https://s3.amazonaws.com/access.3cdn.net/e7c03acdfb836aa8be_yfm6i2ann.pdf
- Satellite Phone Safety Guide: http://smallworldnews.tv/blog/new-satellite-phone-safety-guide/